To login, please click here. The Members login page will open in a new window.
COVID-19 Update and Management
The Club’s current position - Updated 13 June 2020
We will be opening the Lodges for the 2020 Ski Season and have developed a COVID-19 Outbreak Prevention Plan and a COVID-19 Safety Plan to help manage the safety and enjoyment of all members and their guests. Please acquaint yourself and your party with both Plans prior to going down.
These plans have been developed to provide as safe an environment as possible for you, your family and your friends while still affording you a holiday, while some of the restrictions may seem draconian it is in the best interest of your Club and guests to err on the side of caution. We’re aware of some Lodges that are not opening at all this ski season.
COVIDSafe App - All Members are strongly encouraged to download the COVIDSafe App and have it running for their visit to the Ski Resorts
SIGN A WAIVER
Before travelling to the Lodges, residents will be required to sign a waiver. These will need to be signed by every member and guest or the guardian thereof staying in the lodge.
- Bookings are being taken on the basis that if the Club can’t deliver the accommodation then a full refund will be given irrespective of when the cancellation occurs. Normal cancellation rules apply to other cancellations made by members and their guests.
- There will be a minimum of mixed group bookings and members will be informed of the situation and given the option of agreeing to the mixed booking or changing / cancelling their booking at no cost.
- Mostly we are only taking Sunday to Sunday bookings, shorter bookings or different start dates will only be taken on an exceptional basis.
- No bedroom will have mid-week changeovers, i.e. there will be no more than one set of residents in any room in any one week.
- All areas will be thoroughly cleaned on change over day using approved products.
- All linen will be change weekly.
- At Thredbo all common areas will be cleaned daily.
- Everyone will be encouraged to clean their units, bathrooms & common surfaces daily, appropriate cleaning materials will be available, as well as hand sanitisers.
• Arrival time will be moved back an hour to 3PM on Sunday to give extra cleaning time.
• The Games Rooms, Sauna and Spa will be closed.
• The Drying Room will be limited to Boots only, all clothing, gloves etc will need to go with residents to their unit / bedrooms.
• Residents will be required to stay within their own unit and not visit other units. There will be no Monday night drinks.
• No external (drop in) visitors will be allowed into the Lodges or Units.
Become a Member
Find out more about joining Sydney Ski Club click here.